McCreary Senior Center conducted a cook out last Friday under the direction of Kim Watters, Center Director and various other volunteers. A crowd of about 70 people enjoyed a meal of grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and many other dishes and desserts. A good day of eating and fellowship was appreciated by all.
The McCreary Senior Center sincerely thanks all businesses for their donations and concerns for the community.
Please support your local businesses by buying at home. A special thanks to Greg Vanover for bringing his golf cart for transportation for those in need. Brad Chambers Manager of Walgreens for stopping by to visit.
Grill Master Norm Lawson (center) flips a burger as associates Greg Vanover (left) and Gail Nevels works the grill.
A large crowd attended the Senior Citizens cookout last Friday. Kim thanks all for their help and support.
Menu for the Week
• 27th – 3oz. Bar-B-Q-Riblette, 1/2c. Chuckwagon Corn, 1/2c. Italian Green Beans, 1/2c. Peaches, Bun, 1% Milk.
• 28th – 2oz. Hotdog, 1oz. Chili Sauce, 1/2c. Western Bake Beans, 1/2c. Potato Salad, Mustard, Hotdog Bun, 1% Milk.
• 29th – 3oz. Country Fried Steak, 1/2c. Augratin Potatoes, 1/2c. Cole Slaw, 1/2c. AppleSauce, 2-Sl WW. Bread, Margarine, 1% Milk.
• 30th – 2oz.Chicken & 1oz. Cheese, 1/2c. Pasta Salad, 1/2c. Cucumber Salad, Tomato & Lettuce, 2-Sl. WW Bread, Orange, 1% Milk.
• July 1st – 1C- Spaghetti w/ Meatballs, 1C- Toss Salad, Peppers & Tomatoes, Ranch Dressing, 1/2c. Strawberries, Texas Toast, Margarine, 1% Milk.
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Lake Cumberland Area Development District is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on center programs call (606) 376-8811.