The following Covid-19 update and statement concerning visitors was issued by LCRH on Monday and went into effect Tuesday, November 17, 2020. Patients will not be allowed visitors except for the exceptions listed. LCRH issued the following statement.
“Out of an abundance of caution and to protect the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff as COVID-19 cases increase statewide, we will be returning to a zero-visitor protocol beginning Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
As before, some exceptions to this policy apply including:
• Obstetric patients may have one visitor
• Patients who are minors under age 18 may have one parent or guardian visitor
• Patients undergoing surgery or procedures may have one visitor who should wait in their car OR in the Surgical Waiting Room while waiting on surgical/procedural updates/discharge instructions from a nurse
• End-of-life care visits from immediate family and clergy
• Emergency Department patients may have one visitor with them
For additional information on our COVID-19 health and safety measures and for continued updates, please visit us online at LakeCumberlandHospital.com/Coronavirus.”