By Eugenia Jones
It will be a combination of both scary and cute as McCreary County trick-or-treaters step out in full costume to gather up candy on Saturday (October 30) evening from 5:00 until 8:00 p.m. With COVID-19 still active, local health officials are cautioning trick-or-treaters to take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as they enjoy the festivities.
For safety tips from our advertisers, see page 8 & 9 of this week’s edition of The Voice.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
The following names of businesses, churches, and organizations were submitted to The Voice as being “spook”tacular places to get treats during this year’s trick-or-treating on Saturday, October 30th!
• Outdoor Venture Corporation Trunk-or-Treat-facility next to McCreary County Museum
• 4-H Camp (trick-or-treat from campers!)
• Grace and Truth Tabernacle Church (5:00-7:00) at Stephens’ Hardwood Office (Former Forcht Bank building in Pine Knot) 5:00-7:00
• VFW Post 5217-North Main Street, Whitley City
• Plaza Hair—Big M Plaza
• 1st Baptist Church (6:00-8:00) 401, HWY 790, Bronston, KY
• Walker’s Chapel-at Randall Kidd’s Grocery Smithtown HWY 92,
• KFC & Arbys
• Pine Knot Freewill Baptist Church—next to Pine Knot Cemetery—popcorn and cotton candy
• East Pine Knot Tabernacle-Drive Through-6:00-8:00
• South Pine Knot Church of God, 277 Cal Hill Drive
• Pine Knot Southern Baptist Church (next to Earl Anderson’s Grocery)-drive and walk through
• Falls Road Mini Mart
• McCreary County Tourism, ABC Board, and Chamber of Commerce-Jackson Park behind Public Library