Menu for March 20th – 24th, 2023
Join us at the McCreary Senior Citizens Center for fellowship and activities. Lunch served daily from 10 until 11:30. Dine in or drive-by, members must be 60 or older
- 20th – 3oz. Fish, 1/2c. Augratin Potatoes, 1/2c. Cole Slaw, 1/2c. Fruit, Bun & Tarter Sauce, 1% Milk.
- 21st – 3oz. Pork Riblet, 1/2c. Hominy, 1/2c Lima Beans, 1/2c. Fruit, Bun, 1% Milk.
- 22nd – 1-C White Beans, 1/2c. Brussell Sprouts, Cornbread & onion, 1/2c. Fruit, 1% Milk.
- 23rd – 3oz. Shredded B-Q Chicken, 1/2c. Potato Wedges, 1/2c. Mix Veggies, 1/2c. Fruit, 1% Milk, Bun.
- 24th – 1-C Vegetable Soup, 3oz. Pimento Cheese, 1/2c. Celery & Carrots Sticks, Ranch Dip, 2-Sl. WW Bread & 4-Crackers, 1% Milk.
Subject to change due to getting inventory.
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Lake Cumberland Area Development District is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on center programs call (606) 376-8811.