If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Join us at the McCreary Senior Citizens Center for fellowship and activities. Lunch served daily from 10 until 11:30. Dine in or drive-by, members must be 60 or older.
• July 31st – 3oz. Pulled Pork, 1/2c. Baked Beans, 1/2c. Cole Slaw, 1/2c. Fruit, Bun, 1% Milk.
• August 1st – 3oz. Pork Chop, 1/2c. Sweet Potatoes, 1/2c. Lima Beans, 1/2c.Fruit, Roll, Margarine, 1% Milk
• 2nd – 3oz. Country Meatballs, 1/2c. Mashed Potatoes, Peas & Carrots, 1/2c. Fruit, Roll, Margarine, 1% Milk.
• 3rd – 1-C Chicken Alfredo, 1/2c. Peas, 1-V-8 Juice, 1/2c. Fruit, Roll, Margarine, 1% Milk.
• 4th – 2oz. Turkey, 1oz. Cheese, 1-Bag of Chips, 1/2c. Cucumber Salad, 2-Sl.WW Bread, Apple, 1% Milk.
This project is funded, in part, under a contract with the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services with funds from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Lake Cumberland Area Development District is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on center programs call (606) 376-8811.